[R] Kohonen Package

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Sun Nov 29 01:16:04 CET 2009

I haven't used pkg:kohonen, so this is just guessing:

1. are you using an old version of the package?

2. don't call the output of function som() 'som'. As
people around here might say: would you call your
iguana 'iguana'?

3. have you used str() on your object to check what
it really contains? I would guess that it should be
of class som and have a component 'distances'.

If none of that helps then it's beyond me.

  -Peter Ehlers