[R] Little help needed

dovii dovii684 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 06:21:18 CET 2009

So, I need some serious help with an R project.  The project essentially
consists of some problems that have to be analyzed to decide the correct
statistical test to use, and then correctly use R to answer them.  The use
of an instant messaging service for this would probably be great.  I am
willing to pay for this help, and paypal would probably be the best option.
If anyone is willing to help me out email me at dovii684 at yahoo.com.  Monday
night would probably be the best option for this as well, so get back to me
soon.