[R] kernlab's ksvm method freeze

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 30 11:06:21 CET 2009

My apologies, that must have been a copy&paste error and the essential
argument got lost. I can reproduce it now under R-2.10.0 both Windows
and Linux.

Please report your findings to the package maintainer who might be able
to debug this under Linux (probably easier than under Windows).

Best,
Uwe Ligges