[R] Rounding error in seq(...)

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Oct 1 01:52:39 CEST 2009

<<<snip>>>

> > The first page of this document references:
> http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~ruth/RCourse/Numerics.pdf
> >
> >  ‘The Elements of Programming Style’ by Kernighan and Plauger
>
> Actually, it cites the R FAQ, Q. 7.31 in extenso...

Right you are Peter.  I just Googled the phrase and looked at the immediate context of the phrase, and not much else of the document (since I was looking for a Kernighan reference).

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA  98504-5204