[R] R package for visualizing/analyzing accelerometry data?

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Oct 1 06:07:11 CEST 2009

library(sos)
a <- ???accelerometry # no matches
d3 <- ???'3D' # 411 matches;  retrieved 20 pages 400 matches
d3 <- ???'3D'(99)  # retrieved all 411 matches
summary(d3) # first 13 of 144 packages
findFn2xls(d3) # write d3.xls containing sheets PackageSum2, findFn, call
installPackages(d3) # install missing packages with at least 4 matches
findFn2xls(d3) # write d3.xls with a more complete PackageSum2

      I also tried, "p3 <- ???'plot 3d'", which also found 411 matches.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer