[R] aproximate a titration kurve to the measure data.

Bernardo Rangel Tura tura at centroin.com.br
Thu Oct 1 12:13:44 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 10:55 -0700, awayguy wrote:
> Halo
>
> i'm studying chemistry, today we made an experiment and i have to draw a
> titration kurve for my mess data. we can do it on a mm paper, or we can also
> use a programe. people from chemistry recomend "R"
> last year i studied civil eng. and we used Matlab, as I see, R ist very
> similar to it, but its got other comands.
> But i think R would be a good help for some exercises.
>
> so my main question is: i have some measurement data from my titration, and
> I want aproximate a kurve to this data. is it possible to do it with R?
>
> a titration kurve looks like this:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p25685986/acetic-acid-titration-curve.png
>
> hope you can help me, and yes when its possible, if you know something like
> a tutorial then i would be glad if you could post it.
>
> with regards

Hi,

I think do you need use drc package:

drc: Analysis of dose-response curves
Analysis of one or multiple curves with focus on concentration-response,
dose-response and time-response curves used, for example in biology,
environmental sciences, medicine, pharmacology, toxicology.

--
Bernardo Rangel Tura, M.D,MPH,Ph.D
National Institute of Cardiology