[R] re ad.delim skips first column (why?)

HBaize HBaize at buttecounty.net
Thu Oct 1 15:28:14 CEST 2009

I can't determine what is going on in you example, but my approach would be
to read the text file into a text editor that will display hidden characters
(tab, etc.) so you can see the pattern. It could be that there is an extra
tab in some locations. You could then use the editor's replace function to
remove the control characters that are causing the problem.