[R] Urgently needed Exercise solutions related to Practical Data Analysis Using R Statisctial Software

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 04:20:06 CEST 2009

Mark had intended to send the message below but due to a technical
problem only a blank message appeared on r-help:

David: I'm on the moderator list that checks which non subscriber
emails go through. I confess to letting that one
through because I figured it was better for the person to receive the
appropriate responses rather than just
trying over and over again. If I see it again, I'll reject it.

                                             Mark