[R] Stranger Behavior -maybe not

Don McKenzie dmck at u.washington.edu
Sun Oct 4 04:38:11 CEST 2009

The point Duncan was making was

"What other value would you expect it to have after incrementing from
1 to 200 and stopping"?

On 3-Oct-09, at 6:39 PM, Antonio Paredes wrote:

> Thank you very much!!!
>
> Next time, if I know you are going to read the e-mail; I make sure to
> include an explanation in the form of an answer to any issue that I'm
> inquiring about.
>

> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Duncan Murdoch
> <murdoch at stats.uwo.ca> wrote:
>
>> On 03/10/2009 8:53 PM, Antonio Paredes wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> When I run a for loop I noticed that the looping variable gets
>>> assigned
>>> the
>>> last value in the loop:
>>>
>>> For example, if I let h=200, and I run
>>>
>>> for(i in 1:h),
>>>
>>> i gets the value 200. What's wrong here?
>>>

>> Nothing?
>>
>> Duncan Murdoch
>>

> --
> -Tony
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

> guide.html

Don McKenzie, Research Ecologist
Pacific WIldland Fire Sciences Lab
US Forest Service

Affiliate Professor
School of Forest Resources, College of the Environment
CSES Climate Impacts Group
University of Washington

desk: 206-732-7824
cell: 206-321-5966