[R] Plot

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:19:38 CEST 2009

Did you try it? With, perhaps, plot() ? And lines() ?

You might do better with Days as a factor with the day names in order. (And
why are two full and five abbreviated?)

I don't understand why Hum and Temp are matrices rather than vectors,
and why then you didn't specify dimensions, and for that matter why you
are missing a closing paren but do have a comma in its place.

Generally this list is happy to help, but we like some evidence that the
querent has *tried* before inquiring.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee