[R] Saving tkrplot/Clearing contents on frames/tkProgressBar

CD@WCS diptibharadwaj.l at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:59:11 CEST 2009

1) How do i save tkrplots?do the Jpeg,png commands used for saving plots of
RGui work for tkrplots?
2)How do I embed tkProgressBar onto a frame.I do not want that to appear in
separate window?
3)Is it possible to insert a StatusBar at the bottom of the window.(My
window has three frames)?
4)My window has three frames.There is a button 'RUN' on the first frame
.when I run, a table and a plot are displayed in the second frame.I change
some parameters and 'RUN' again..then the new table and plot get appended in
the second frame.I do not want this to happen.I want the older results to be
overwritten by the new results.How or which command do I use ?
I am new to R and experimenting with RTcltk package.Please advise !