[R] how do I name data frames and files according to the index of a for loop?

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:42:38 CEST 2009

Do you really need to keep all 2858 dataframes around, or are you just
using them to create the object to write out?  If you really have to
keep that many, I would suggest that you use a list since you will
really polute your workspace with that many objects from the
standpoint if you ever wanted to do 'ls()' to see what objects you had
in the workspace.