[R] I can not install DAAG package . help

joris meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:25:10 CEST 2009

Quite a strange error. The function installed.packages should be in
the utils package.
Try ?installed.packages and see if you get a help file. If it doesn't
find that function, there is a problem with your R installation.

It might be something went wrong with downloading the package itself.
DAAG is 2.6 Mb at my computer.

Remove DAAG by remove.packages(DAAG)
Check whether randomForest is installed. If so, remove that one as well.

Now install randomForest first, and then DAAG. If this doesn't work,
post the log and error message again.

Kind regards
Joris