[R] R user defined language file for NotePad++

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 03:07:58 CEST 2009

Thank you very much for the reply, but this doesn't appear to be the XML file to load into NotePad++ to use as a User Defined Language.

It appears to be an stand-alone executable that interacts with NotePad++ and the R GUI.

I guess I will keep looking for a bit and maybe breakdown and build the XML and then end up posting it for others.

Thanks again.