[R] R user defined language file for NotePad++

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 03:20:48 CEST 2009

Unfortunately, I need the ability to switch between languages within one editor and I like the flexibility and simplicity offered via the NotePad++ to support other key languages within my current workflow.  Thus, I am attempting to limit editor switching and build up skills within one editor.

...I suppose the search will need to continue...

Thank you again for your feedback and suggestions on tracking down previously mentioned R Language definition file for NotePad++ under my current operating constrains.

Thanks again.