[R] odfWeave & XML error in post-processing

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 9 17:46:29 CEST 2009

Hi Rob.

Without the file content_1.xml or any information
from the R call stack (e.g. options(error = recover)
and then run the command and dynamically explore the
state of affairs when the error occurs), there is
no way for us to know what the problem might be.

Somehow, the XML parser appears to be seeing a
     <token
and token is not a legitimate XML element name. It may also be
seeing ' which would identify an XML entity.

Assuming that this is what the XML parser is seeing,
the question is how they got into the document.

So we need more to start diagnosing the problem.

  D.