[R] Comphrensive R Function Development Documentation

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 00:07:50 CEST 2009

Well, looking into the development of GUI widgets using R packages it appears that it is important to have well formed R functions.  Moreover, it has made me realize my functions are probably not well formed and should be brought closer inline with R standards.

By any chance is there a single R Standards document that describes recommended and acceptable R functions formatting, especially for non-trival function inputs and outputs, e.g. mixed type inputs and outputs?

Thank you for any guidance that can be provided.