[R] Nelder-Mead with output of simplex vertices

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Sun Oct 11 01:20:29 CEST 2009

  I have a pure-R implementation of the N-M simplex translated from
the C code in Press et al 1994 (Numerical Recipes), instrumented to
save the progress.  Since I'm not sure of the copyright status (NR's
code does not allow redistribution, but this is a translation ...) I'll send
it in separate e-mail.