[R] Handle lot of variables - Regression

anna0102 kleines911 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:47:05 CEST 2009

Thank you very much! Now it works!
I'm aware of the fact, that practically seen it's maybe nonsense to do
something like this. But I have to do a Monte Carlo simulation where I want
to determine some aspects... It's a complicated story, but a logistic
regression (stepwise or not) is a basis for my analysis and I want to try
both.
Anna