[R] information

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Fri Oct 16 08:06:14 CEST 2009

On 10/16/2009 05:08 AM, rolmedo at apolo.acatlan.unam.mx wrote:
> Hi!!, i'm Leonardo Olmedo, i'm student of master in Applied Mathematics in
> UAM and profesor in UNAM from Mexico. My thesis is a
> Proposal to test a central composite null hypothesis and alternative
> hypotheses bilateral in normal distribution. I did a program in R for
> obtain the significance level from test.
> I have a doubt:
> How can i do let my program be part of R and/or how i should have to write
> for this?

Hi Leonardo,
I think you are asking if you can contribute the function(s) you have
written. This can be done by creating a "package" containing the
function(s), help pages and optionally data sets to show how the
function(s) work. Complete instructions are in the file "Writing R
Extensions" (R-exts.html) that is part of the R distribution. Start the
HTML help system and have a look. If you get stuck, let us know.

Jim

Si es mas facil a conocer in espanol, lee "R-exts.html" en su navegador
HTML.