[R] "negative length vectors are not allowed" in wilcox.exact() and perm.test()

David Croll david.croll at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 16 16:25:41 CEST 2009

Dear R friends,

I want to compare two datasets and I get the message

Error in .Call("cpermdist2", ma = as.integer(m), mb = as.integer(col),  :
  negative length vectors are not allowed

after specifying the exact test. I'm using the exactRankTests package. Do you suggest me using the coin library, or is there anything "wrong" with my data?

Kind regards,

David