[R] Cannot calculate mean() for double vector

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:06:13 CEST 2009

Are you sure that's the right solution? If you set them to 0, those values
are averaged in with the others, and that could make a substantial difference.

A much better approach:

mean(x_ema, na.rm=TRUE)

- see the help for mean for more information.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org