[R] useR! 2010: submission & registration started!

Katharine Mullen kmullen at nist.gov
Mon Oct 19 04:57:21 CEST 2009

We are happy to inform you that abstract submission and registration for
`useR! 2010' is now available online from

    http://www.R-project.org/useR-2010/

This meeting of the R user community will take place at the Gaithersburg,
Maryland, USA campus of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
(NIST), July 21-23, 2010.

The conference schedule is comprised of invited lectures and
user-contributed sessions as well as half-day tutorials presented by R
experts on July 20, 2010, prior to the conference.

Invited speakers will include
    Mark Handcock, Frank Harrell Jr, Friedrich Leisch, Michael Meyer,
    Richard Stallman, Luke Tierney, Diethelm Wuertz.

We invite you to submit abstracts on topics presenting innovations or
exciting applications of R. The call for papers along with the link for
abstract submission is available at
    http://www.R-project.org/useR-2010/#Call

Reminder: tutorial proposals are due by November 1, 2009, as specified in
the call for tutorials available at
    http://www.R-project.org/useR-2010/tutorials/

We hope to meet you in Gaithersburg!

The organizing committee,
    Kevin Coakley, Nathan Dodder, David Gil, William Guthrie,
    Walter Liggett, John Lu, Katharine Mullen, Jonathon Phillips,
    Antonio Possolo, Ravi Varadhan.