[R] modifying model coefficients

tdm philb at philbrierley.com
Mon Oct 19 22:01:28 CEST 2009

Thanks for the tip. I actually had to learn a bit of matrix multiplication
and ended up calculating the RMSE this way.

scores_lr <- t(coeffs_alldata) %*% t(df_train)
rmseTrain <- (mean(((scores_lr)- trainY)^2))^0.5

full script and results here if you are interested.

http://ausdm09.freeforums.org/post34.html#p34