[R] RODBC sqlSave does not append the records to a DB2 table

Orvalho Augusto orvaquim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:15:06 CEST 2009

Well I do not know what could be happening.

I tried to append records to a table on DB2 (community Edition 9.5 on
a Linux machine). And it works greatly. The only odd thing (may be
because of my low skills on DB2) is I could not create neither append
to a table on a different schema than dbuser (actually my account was
dbuser).

My R version is 2.7.1 under another Linux PC and RODBC is 1.2-3.

Caveman