[R] Building an R package on MAC

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Thu Oct 22 14:13:53 CEST 2009

Gina, at the terminal, make sure you are in directory

Users/apple/Docments/R

When you type >R CMD build TEST

Sounds like you might be in the TEST directory, not the R directory.  The
build system looks for a subdirectory with your package name when it starts.

Bryan
Bryan Hanson
Acting Chair
Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry