[R] URGENT helo re-beggining with R

Jose Narillos de Santos narillosdesantos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:29:37 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have re-begging to use R.

I need to using a matrix Y and X with the first row been the name to get a
ols regression and to plot a two elements graph...on the top
the scattergraph and the line representing the regressión....below the
resids...at the same time I want to plot with small lines  representing the
error or one desviation from the regressión.

I attach a graph...to get better understood.

Please if you writte me the code explain how to put names on both plots.
MAny Thanks¡¡¡

I saw a document explaining but I can´t find....

Thanks in advance....

Imagine you load on a directory (in example mydocuments) the data file and
that it is an xls or *.txt file.