[R] Bonferroni with unequal sample sizes

slreiner at vims.edu slreiner at vims.edu
Fri Oct 23 19:30:53 CEST 2009

Hello-
   I have run an ANOVA on 4 treatments with unequal sample sizes (n=9,7,10 and 10).  I want to determine where my sig. differences are between treatments using a Bonferroni test, and have run the code:

pairwise.t.test(Wk16, Treatment, p.adf="bonf")

I receive an error message stating that my arguments are of unequal length:

Error in tapply(x, g, mean, na.rm = TRUE) :
  arguments must have same length

Is there a way to run this test even with unequal sample sizes?

Thanks.
Stephanie Reiner
Andrews Hall 410
Shipping:  Rt. 1208 Greate Road