[R] how do you know which functions are being debugged?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:27:38 CEST 2009

I have often wanted to get such a list as well without having to write
code myself.  If  a function which automatically iterated over all
possible objects and listed out the ones that being debugged were
available in the core it would be useful.  Even if its slow this would
be used at debug time and not a production time so it would not be too
bad.  Even a heuristic that checked likely locations, e.g. just the
global environment, but not all locations might be useful.