[R] intervals package dependence on R 2.9.0

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Oct 24 18:47:12 CEST 2009

Ross Boylan wrote:
> I notice that the intervals package indicates a dependence on R >=
> 2.9.0.  Is there some feature of R 2.9 that intervals depends on, or
> might it work with R 2.7.1, which I am running?

Don't know, but you could try - bus don't expect the results are valid.
The maintainer probably had a reason to declare it dependend on R >= 2.9.0.

Good time for you to upgrade to teh R-2.10.0 release candidate and act
as a test user before Monday when R-2.10.0 will probably be released.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges