[R] A naive question about permutation tests in the coin package

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Tue Oct 27 01:18:01 CET 2009

Anybody? As a social psychology student I run a lot of experiments,
with random assignment but no random sampling. I've been reading about
randomization tests, and want to implement them in R. My googleing and
perusal of CRAN led me to the coin package, but due to the issues
described in my original post I'm not sure I'm on the right track.
Comments or suggestions, either for other packages to look at or for
reference materials that will help me use the coin package will be
greatly appreciated (I've tried to understand the vignettes provided
with the package but it's challenging for me).

Thanks,
Ista

--
Ista Zahn