[R] basic statistics to csv

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 09:53:27 CET 2009

It would be useful to have a simplified version of the 'nsu' object.

I am guessing it is a list of some sort (e.g. mean is single value,
quantiles here returns 5 numbers) and not a matrix or dataframe (i.e.
regular array). So you can have several choices here:

1) print nsu to a file. e.g. cat(nsu, file="lala", append=T) or using
the sequence sink(file="lala"); print(nsu); sink()

2) compile the nsu objects into a list (if generating nsu takes time,
you can save each nsu and then have a script to read them all into a
list). Then extract the means across the elements in the list (e.g.
sapply) and compile into a regular array before using csv.

Regards, Adai