[R] "ipredknn" - How may I find values?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 13:46:38 CET 2009

On Oct 27, 2009, at 6:02 AM, Grzes wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I want to find a closer neighbourins observation. This is my code:
> ##########################
> library(klaR)
> library(ipred)
> library(mlbench)
> data(PimaIndiansDiabetes2)
> dane=na.omit(PimaIndiansDiabetes2)[,c(2,5,9)]
> dane[,2]=log(dane[,2])
> dane[,1:2]=scale(dane[,1:2])
> zbior.uczacy=sample(1:nrow(dane),nrow(dane)/2,F)
>
> klasyfikatorKNN=ipredknn(diabetes~glucose
> +insulin,data=dane,subset=zbior.uczacy,k=3)
>
> oceny=predict(klasyfikatorKNN,dane[-zbior.uczacy,],"class")
>
> #data frames with my result from klasyfikatorKNN
> df=data.frame(glucose=c(klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,
> 1]),insulin=klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,2],diabetes=c(klasyfikatorKNN
> $learn$y))
> #And picture
> drawparti(as.factor(df$diabetes), df$glucose, df$insulin, method =
> "sknn",
> prec = 100, xlab = NULL, ylab = NULL)

I get an error: Error: could not find function "drawparti"

> ##########################
> My question is:  How or where may I find correct or wrong values
> which were
> drawn (found,classification) in this picture?

No picture resulted.

> It means I'm looking for  x, y
> values.

Not sure exactly what you are asking. Does this modification to df and
fairly obvious the cross table help?

 > df=data.frame(glucose=c(klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,
1]),insulin=klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,2],pred.diabetes=klasyfikatorKNN
$learn$y, trueDiab=dane[,3])
Warning message:
In data.frame(glucose = c(klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[, 1]), insulin =
klasyfikatorKNN$learn$X[,  :
   row names were found from a short variable and have been discarded
 > with( df, table(pred.diabetes, trueDiab))
              trueDiab
pred.diabetes neg pos
           neg 174  86
           pos  88  44