[R] Code improvement

Sebastien Bihorel Sebastien.Bihorel at cognigencorp.com
Tue Oct 27 17:11:12 CET 2009

Hi Baptisti,

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to thank you for putting me on the
right track. I finally got something to work not really by extracting
the legend from a xyplot call, but by building my own legend grid.frame
and passing it to my low-level function. Understanding Grobs and
grid.pack took me some time, but now, it is working like a charm.

Thank again to you (and to Paul Murrell for the grid package!)

Sebastien