[R] automatically adjusting axis limits

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Oct 28 03:37:04 CET 2009

If you really want to update the range of the plot axes after plotting, there is the zoomplot function in the TeachingDemos package.  You will need to update the y-range each time through the loop and pass that to zoomplot.  But, matplot is the better overall solution as has been pointed out already.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org