[R] Lost all script

David Young dyoung at telefonica.net
Wed Oct 28 16:37:59 CET 2009

Hi all,

I just had a rather unpleasant experience.  After considerable work I
finally got a script working and set it to run.  It had some memory
allocation problems when I came back so I used Windows to stop it.
During that process it told me that the script had been changed and
asked if I wanted to save it.  Not being positive that I'd saved the
very last changes I said yes.  Now when I turn on R again the script
is now completely blank.

I guess my questions are:
Is there a way to interrupt a program without using Windows?
Is there anyway to recover my script?

And a nice to know:
Anybody know why it saved blank space as the new script?

Thanks for any advice.

A humble, and humbled, new R user.

--
Best regards,