[R] x11(title=' ')

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Oct 28 16:44:55 CET 2009

The general way to create a title for multiple plots on the same page is to first create some room for the title by setting the outer margins (using par(oma=...)), then use mtext or title with the outer=TRUE argument to place the overall title.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org