[R] Why is package RandomFields not listed in the R 2.10.0 Packages list under Packages, Install package(s)...?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 18:39:10 CET 2009

On Oct 28, 2009, at 1:17 PM, David Winsemius wrote:

> It appearred to be available from within my Mac OSX system so I went
> to CRAN. Appears it fails the automated checks for Windows devices:
>
> http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_RandomFields.html

And looking at that compile check again I see that the Windows
versions for the standard release versions of R  should be available.
Further checking at the CA 1 mirror shows RandomFields is available.
Sometimes packages are temporarily unavailable, so you should always
check other mirrors or check back in a bit before posing the question.

> You are supposed to direct such questions to the package maintainer.
>

> On Oct 28, 2009, at 12:41 PM, morphwj at comcast.net wrote:
>

>> The package list was accessed October 28, 10:13 am MST using
>> Windows XP and mirror USA (CA 1).
>>
>> Bill Morphet, Ph.D.
> --

David Winsemius, MD