[R] Lost all script

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 21:46:16 CET 2009

Hi David,

>> Now when I turn on R again the script is now completely blank.

This happened to me about 4--5 months ago under Vista. I cannot quite
remember what I did but I think I got the script working by opening it in
another editor (a hex editor would do) and removing either the first few
bytes or the last few bytes.

If you still have the file try this route.

Good luck, Mark.