[R] hierarchical partitioning in generalized linear mixed models

emilio.virgos at urjc.es emilio.virgos at urjc.es
Wed Oct 28 22:54:49 CET 2009

dear colleagues,
I want to use hierarchical partitioning methods to evaluate variance
contributions of differente predictors within a generalized linear
mixed model framework. I don't know if this is possible, because I can
not found anything about this issue. My error is poisson and I, at
least, a random factor in the designed analysis.
I acknowledge any idea about how deal with random factors in the
hierarchical partitioning schedule.

Many thanks in advance,

Emilio Virgós
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos