[R] Error installing RSPerl.

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Thu Oct 29 15:37:10 CET 2009

Hi Grainne

There is one likely cause. But before getting into the explanation,
can you send me the output from when you installed the package, e.g. the output from

 R CMD INSTALL ....  RSPerl

and any configuration arguments you specified.

You can send this to me off-list and we can summarize at the end.

 Thanks,
   D.