[R] how to fetch rows with certain characteristics

Waverley @ Palo Alto waverley.paloalto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:36:33 CET 2009

Thanks.  That works.

However, in my own case, there are more columns of other kinds of
data.  So to me, it is more important to get the row index of those
that has the min values of particular column in particular class
(which is another column).

Can you help more as how to get those row index? One issue is that for
some class they may share the same min value so that using %in% does
not work.  My goal is to reduce the original matrix size and get the
result back in the original matrix format.

Thanks.

--
Waverley @ Palo Alto