[R] Help with RGDAL (SOLVED)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 00:17:59 CET 2009

I had earlier downloaded what I thought to be the most recent version
of rgdal (rgdal_0.6-18.tgz). After checking to see that all of the
other dependencies in the configure files were met, I finally got
around to checking the version of the rgdal and found my problem. It
was different (and not as recent as) the target that your code was
expecting. Downloaded version 0.6-20 and ... Success. Your help is
greatly appreciated.

-- David