[R] Johnson-Neyman procedure (ANCOVA)

Stropharia stevenworthington at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 02:20:06 CET 2009

Dear R users,

Does anyone know of a package that implements the Johnson-Neyman procedure -
for testing differences among groups when the regression slopes are
heterogeneous (in an ANCOVA model)? I did not get any matches for functions
when searching using R Site Search.

If it has not been implemented in R, does anyone know of another statistical
package that has this procedure? I found very old scripts available for
Mathematica, but have had difficulty getting them to work.

Thanks in advance.

best,

Steve