[R] Logistic and Linear Regression Libraries

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Sat Oct 31 08:09:11 CET 2009

glm is not, and never was. part of the MASS package.  It's in the stats package.

Have you sorted out why there is a "big difference" between the results you get using glm and lrm?

Are you confident it is due to the algorithms used and not your ability to use the software?

To be helpful, if disappointing, I think the answer to your question is "no".  You will need to seek out the algorithms from the published information on them individually.

W.