[R] online classes or online eduction in statistics? esp. time series analysis and cointegration?

Chris Bilder cbilder3 at unl.edu
Tue Sep 1 18:41:30 CEST 2009

Luna Laurent <luna.laurent.ucb <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for low cost online education in statistics. I am thinking of
> taking online classes on time series analysis and cointegration, etc.
>
> Of course, if there are free video lectures, that would be great. However I
> couldn't find any free video lectures at upper-undergraduate and graduate
> level which formally going through the whole timeseries education... That's
> why I would like to enroll in some sort of online degree classes. However, I
> don't want to earn the certificate or the degree; I just want to audit the
> online class specifically in time series analysis and cointegration. Could
> anybody recommend such online education in statistics esp. in time series
> and cointegration, at low cost? Hopefully it's not going to be like a few
> thousand dollars for one class.
>
> Thanks a lot for your pointers in advance!
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Luna,

You are welcome to use my time series course materials at chrisbilder.com/ts.
While there are no videos, the course notes (schedule web page) are complete
along with all of the R programs used for the course. I do have video lectures
available for some other courses through my chrisbilder.com portal.

Chris

Christopher R. Bilder, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
University of Nebraska-Lincoln