[R] pruning data

Payam Minoofar payam.minoofar at meissner.com
Wed Sep 2 19:09:21 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am trying to prune a data frame for partial least squares analysis.
I need to delete an entire row if one cell in the row contains a NA.

Presently, I am running a loop that is supposed to extract the rows
that are full of numbers into a second data frame and skips the rows
that contain a single NA value.

I want to know if there is a simple way to determine if a row (about
20 columns) contains a single NA value without running a loop that
checks each individual cell.

Thanks in advance.

Payam Minoofar, Ph.D.
Scientist