[R] R: "biplot" graphical options?

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at path.unimaas.nl
Thu Sep 3 10:15:44 CEST 2009

Thanks Andris, Michael and Petr for your prompt and kind feedbacks.

I will try generating my own biplot from low-level graph commands... I hope it will work.

Best regards,
Marco

--
Marco Manca, MD
University of Maastricht

E-mail: m.manca at path.unimaas.nl
Office telephone: +31(0)433874633
Personal mobile: +31(0)626441205
Twitter: @markomanka

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.

It may contain material protected by privacy or attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for

delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on +31626441205 Dr Marco MANCA