[R] How can I change characteristics of a cca biplot in R

Rousi Heta Heta.Rousi at ymparisto.fi
Mon Sep 7 11:49:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

I´m doing cca for a community data set in R and I have made a biplot for my data. Otherwise everything seems to be allright but the biplot is so messy I can´t read it well enough or publish it. I would like to get the row numbers out of the plot: I want the species position and the environmental variables in it as vectors but not the station numbers. How do I get them out?

I have a raw species data set and a raw environmental data set and I don´t have station names or numbers in the data set but R puts the row names in anyway. I understand they are necessary but I just don´t want to show them in the biplot.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely
Heta Rousi ( Finnish environment institute, Marine center)