[R] gstat---2 basic plot questions

bevenro s.markofsky at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 20:22:44 CEST 2009

Hi all--

I'm new to R, statistics and programming, so sorry if this is a really basic
question!

I have plotted a directional variogram, and I want to

a. overlay the omni-directional line over each directional panel

b. display the directional variograms in a single panel with a legend that
associated each line to each degree measurement.

The line I'm using is

plot(DirectionalVar,multipanel=FALSE,auto.key=TRUE)

this gives me the single panel, but I don't know how to bind the legend to
the lines (it's tricky to tell which is which) or to overlay the
omni-directional line.

Just looking to keep this as simple as I can--

Thanks!

Steve